[OT] Re: [PlanetCCRMA] jackstart and freqtweak hang my system

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 12:39:00 2003

hi all,
this is a great feature!! i know this from SUN Solaris machines.
however, the document at http://www.djcj.org/ seems not quite right
for Solaris (SPARC; i always press STOP-a ('stop' button and then 'a'
button at the same time) not ALT-STOP. but then again, maybe this
refers to pc-style-keyboards which do not have the extra SUN keys  =)

now for the off-topic thing, is there any good reference on how to
automatically enable/start things in linux during/after startup???

still learning, ALEX

<SNIP>