[PlanetCCRMA] ladcca error

Wed Feb 12 16:05:02 2003

> When i start jack-rack it works fine, except for ladcca. This is the
> message I get:
>
> [lucio@hendrix lucio]$ jack-rack
> cca_open_socket: error connecting to destination 'localhost:14541':
> Conexao recusada
> cca_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
> cca_init: could not connect to server 'localhost:14541' - disabling
> ladcca
>
> With Alsa Patch Bay same problem:
>
> [lucio@hendrix lucio]$ alsa-patch-bay
> cca_open_socket: error connecting to destination 'localhost:14541':
> Connection refused
> cca_comm_connect_to_server: could not create server connection
> cca_init: could not connect to server 'localhost:14541' - disabling
> ladcca
> Could not connect to LADCCA server; LADCCA disabled
>
> What can I do to correct this?

LADCCA is the (emerging) session control daemon. I have not really
tested the functionality, but it is something more jack and alsa apps
should support. If all apps support it then you should be able to save
"sessions" that incorporate the state of apps that use it. You can
either ignore the messages or start the ladccad program before running
the ladcca aware software.

-- Fernando