[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Alright....time to research SBLive/Alsa

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Wed Feb 12 14:34:01 2003

On 12 Feb 2003 19:37:53 -0200, Lucio Ribeiro Gomes <luciorgomes@uol.com.br> wrote:

> >Does anyone here know about these details?  I just need a place to
> >start, ya know?
>
> Try this:
>
> http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=emu10k1

   Yeah, I've been there, sorry- I went to all the links on that page.  There were some interesting clues- like turning on 'tone' and being able to tune the otherwise clumbsy surround-sound speakers.

   But...someone had to write this stuff...surely there's a header file someplace?  Where would I start?

   Thanks for replying, BTW; no one else had anything on it.

ICQ  5119262