[PlanetCCRMA] 2 requests for the Planet (freebirht and swami)

Tue Feb 11 09:29:02 2003

> Far from my intentions to put any pressure on you, but do you have any
> intentions on adding:
>
> freebirth (I've seen it running with jack in agnula)
>
> swami (I've compiled it and it looks great), for this one I suppose no jack
> support!

Swami was on my radar screen, I'll put both in my list.

There has been a flurry of updates on the last few days so I'll have to
catch up first. I'm working on pd and then comes (in no particular
order) alsaplayer, alsa patch bay, jack, ladcaa, jack rack, freqtweak...

-- Fernando