[PlanetCCRMA] A few questions about the Planet Kernel

jfm3 jfm3@ouroboros-complex.org
Sun Feb 9 13:58:01 2003

I'd like to have a go at the 2.4.20 planet kernels as well, since I'm on
a crazy laptop. I need i586 or i386 packages though. Can you put up the
*2.4.20*.src.rpm files? I can't seem to find them...

(jfm3)