[PlanetCCRMA] serial port midi devices

jfm3 jfm3@ouroboros-complex.org
Tue Feb 4 20:12:01 2003

I have a MIDIator MS-124W that I used to use with linux when I had a
laptop with an rs232 port. It worked *really* *well*, although I never
figured out how to do the setserial magic that would allow it to power
itself from the serial port.

Now I just have USB and PCMCIA.

If you might be interested in buying it, email directly.

(jfm3)