[PlanetCCRMA] ALSA drivers update?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Feb 3 08:01:01 2003

Fernando,
   I'm not asking for a new set of updates, but if and when you do get
around to it, there are a number of new Iso API changes in the 1394 drivers
that a friend and I need for our 'Jack over 1394' project, so please give
some thought to updating whatever kernel you might choose to use the very
latest 1394 drivers. (We're currently trying to build a lot of this
ourselves.)

Thanks,
Mark