[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl when minimized

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Fri Aug 29 10:30:02 2003

Hello,

>> > Mark Knecht wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >    Has anyone else noticed that qjackctl, when maximized and running,
>> > says 'Started' in the banner, but when minimized says 'Stopped'? (At
>> > least under fluxbox...)
>> >

>> Not in KDE, at least with me, but I will investigate...
>
> Are you the developer? If so, thanks for a nice little app. Very
> helpful.

Yes I am, and thanks.

The question in hand is obviously on the window manager's arena, so that
window decorations including the window caption/title, are managed in
different ways wether you're using KDE, Gnome, Fluxbox, whatever.

One more log into the fire: the qjackctl main window is definitively
hinted as a dialog, so in some window and/or theme menagers, the minimize
button may not be apparent or even there. Sometimes it can be replaced by
a question mark button, meaning some "what's this?" or else :)

BTW, a new release for qjackctl is in the oven, readying to get out. Maybe
tonight...

Bye.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela