[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl when minimized

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 05:44:02 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 00:48, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 06:39:17PM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    Has anyone else noticed that qjackctl, when maximized and running,
> > says 'Started' in the banner, but when minimized says 'Stopped'? (At
> > least under fluxbox...)
>
> Lucky you, mine doesn't have a minimise :-/ I've been shading it and that
> works OK.
>
> - Steve

Steve,
   Aren't window decorations grand? ;-)

   By shading you mean double clicking the banner so you just see the
banner? That works for me too. It's only when I minimize it that I see:

Jack Audio Connection Kit - Stopped.

Obviously it's not stopped as all the Jack apps are still operating, and
it's not even a problem, really. I just wondered if others saw it or
whether it was a fluxbox issue.

Thanks,
Mark