[PlanetCCRMA] More Newbie Questions

Sampo Savolainen v2@iki.fi
Wed Aug 27 09:56:02 2003

The ardour version currently in the planetccrma packages has a problem
with shutting itself down. If Ardour doesn't find jackd it kills itself
and all it's threads. Ther code which kills Ardour is flawed, and it
kills also the window manager which started the process. This will be
fixed. Soon, I hope.

 Sampo Savolainen