[PlanetCCRMA] pmidi?? (and ecamegapedal update)

Wed Aug 20 15:52:01 2003

> > * ecamegapedal updated to version 0.4.3-1.
>
> I'm getting errors from that, when I click on the LADSPA tab it says
> "unable to start processing" and if I try to use plugins it segfaults.
> This is with ecamegapedal -o:jack_alsa,auto

Hmm, you are right, this is what I see:

> ecamegapedal -o:jack_alsa,auto
Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "is_valid()", eca-control-objects.cpp,
454.
Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "selected_chainsetup_repp->is_valid()",
eca-session.cpp, 312.

And then a pop-up says "unable to start processing".

But if I start it with just "ecamegapedal" it works (although it takes a
while to make the ladspa plugin list - a lot longer than before, bug?,
feature?). Could you try not specifying command line options?

-- Fernando