[PlanetCCRMA] jack capture ports only

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 21:33:01 2003

Hi,
   I wonder if someone could check Jack's -C option to see if Jack
actually runs when this option is used. I find that Jack seems to start,
and according to the terminal and qjackconnect, only capture ports are
created, but then Jack doesn't really do anything. MY commands:

jackd -v -d alsa -C -r 44100 -p 128 -n 2 -d hw

The -P option does seem to work, as does no option which creates both
capture and playback ports. Just the -C option is failing in my case.

Failure for me was measured by having audio arriving on the inputs of
the card, but not being able to monitor it with meterbridge.

Thanks in advance,
Mark