[PlanetCCRMA] meterbridge shorthand?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Thu Aug 7 13:49:01 2003

> not execatly elegant though. I could probably implement
> meterbridge -t dpm 'alsa_pcm:capture_*' quite easily though.
>
> - Steve

Hi Steve,
   This would be nice, but please try to make the order of the meters be the
real numerical order on large I/O cards. I'm forever a bit frustrated by:

capture_1
capture_10
capture_19
capture_2
capture_20
capture_26
capture_3
capture_9

I am not sure whether your jack_lsp idea would fall prey to the same sort of
problem, or whether I'd have to insert a sort command in there also. ;-)

Thanks for a great little set of tools though. I'm always a bit happier
every time I start up these meters. I think I'm going to feel the same way
about this qjackctl applet. I ran it today for the first time at lunch and
it seemed quite cool.

Cheers,
Mark