[PlanetCCRMA] Additional audio programs

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Sep 15 14:58:01 2002

Jeff,
   I haven't looked at the list at Planet lately. You want to go beyond the
set of programs that are in the list today?

   If so, I think the best tool would be to use Synaptic to attempt to get
all the rpms you'll need.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
[mailto:planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]On Behalf Of Jeffrey Roach
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 1:33 PM
To: planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] Additional audio programs

Hello,
  I am interested in expanding the base of audio
programs you have listed here.
  Is it O.K. to try some and post back my results?
  Currently, I am trying to install the user interface
for aconnect, Alsa's connection software, and their
mixer.
  The problem I am having is that it says fltk is not
installed, when it actually is.
  The GUIs for both are for alsa .9rc2.  Would trying
to put a GUI on the .9 version here not work because
of the version mismatch?
  Also there are newer versions of Fltk available.  Of
course, I don't want to install a newer one if it
might break other working programs.

Thank you.

Jeff