[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [Jackit-devel] cannot connect to jack server - cannot connect to default JACK server

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 10:33:02 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 10:19:14 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> OK, the orange light seems to definitely correspond with when this problem
> starts, and doing things from the remote SSH terminal doesn't change the
> state of the light, so maybe I can try a few things more quickly from here.

OK, it isn't suspending then, or you wouldn't be able to ssh in.
I'm stumped, I dont see how monitor power managment could affect the sound
system.

- Steve