[PlanetCCRMA] USB Device Phillips DSS Speakers

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Oct 22 16:42:02 2002

ALSAMIXER  doesn't work with snd-usb-midi but GAMIX does on the M-Audio
Quattro and you can also store your settings with alsactl.

Perhaps you should try changing the cards limit in /etc/modules.conf to
2 or even 3. In the following way:

options snd snd_major=116 snd_cards_limit=2

  Juan