[PlanetCCRMA] added: rosegarden, updated: SpiralSynthModular, Freqtweak, others

Mon Oct 21 20:24:01 2002

>    PlanetCCRMA is getting quite large. I was thinking the other day that it
> might be time for you to consider rearranging the way you present the
> applications. Maybe by application type? Sequencers, Synths, analog
> recording, audio processors, etc. with the applications showing up
> underneath each of those? I think it might be easier for people to see the
> scope of what you are providing and also to understand where there are
> similarities and where there are differences.

Of course, I completely agree, it is a big mess right now. I'll try to
move things around to make the ordering saner (as a fast fix). Some
packages are going to be difficult to classify as they do more than one
thing. I was also thinking about a page of "to do this kind of task use
this package" recommendations or classifications.

Some sort of database searchable by keywords would be the thing to do, but
that is science fiction at this point :-)

-- Fernando