[PlanetCCRMA] Oxygen 8 USB MIDI?

Mon Oct 21 17:15:02 2002

> Where do we stand at this point on the possibility of getting USB MIDI
> working for the Midiman Oxygen 8? Coming back to thinking about this
> after a few months, I admit that I've lost track, and would be eager to
> help, if needed, in getting it to happen.

I don't think there have been many changes. I have one here and it does
not work through usb. Apparently Midiman is using a "Midiman protocol"
instead of the standard USB midi protocol or maybe the keyboard needs a
firmware download to communicate through usb. In any case, without more
information on the internals there's not much that can be done.

-- Fernando