[PlanetCCRMA] Rosegarden should become part of your software set

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Oct 21 16:34:00 2002

Fernando,
   Hi. I wanted to let you know that I have built Rosegarden and it is
working quite nicely. (Something that unfortunately I can't say yet about
Muse.) It built quite easily using the Qt settings I used for Muse, and then
downloading a bunch of new RPMs through apt-get from PlanetCCRMA.

   I think your user base would benefit greatly having access to Rosegarden.
I'd certainly like to see you include in in your cadre of tools.

   Let me know what you think. I'm interested in your perspective. The
Rosegarden team is not at all against the software being distributed via
RPM. Their web site has some funny wording about this, but it's not the way
the developers feel, so they're interested in seeing it get out to more
people.

With best regards,
Mark