[PlanetCCRMA] XFS file system support

Tue Oct 8 11:19:02 2002

> OK, so now I'll place this request as a complete, down on my knees, begging
> request that Planet.CCRMA support the XFS file system in a standard kernel
> release.
>
> PPLLEEAASSEE!!  ;;--))
>
> When is Fernando back anyway? It's too quiet here!!

Just started making some noises again :-)

I'll consider this for the next kernel I put online. I believe (but I
can't really remember) that xfs support was included not long ago in the
standard Linus kernel, if so it would not be a problem to compile the
proper modules during the build. Otherwise I don't think I'll support it,
I'm trying to keep the number of patches I have to manage to something
manageable (by one person).

-- Fernando