[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Preemptible kernel patch

Patricio de la Cuadra pdelac@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 16 06:11:02 2002

Hi Fernando,
Thank you very much for the information, it worked perfect!. I was also able
to customize other kernel features to my needs (ntfs, pentium4 etc). The only
little problem is that now I don't have sound ;-). Do I have to do a similar
procedure to compile the alsa drivers for my "customized" kernel?
Pato.

--
Patricio de la Cuadra
pdelac@stanford.edu