[PlanetCCRMA] More apt-get confusions.

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Nov 10 12:53:01 2002

Jim,
   Double check that you got the files for web based operation. I think I
got messages like this when I incorrectly downloaded the CD based one.

Good luck,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
[mailto:planetccrma-admin@ccrma.Stanford.EDU]On Behalf Of Jim Ruxton
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 12:20 PM
To: planetccrma
Subject: [PlanetCCRMA] More apt-get confusions.

After I loaded the new apt.conf file. I get the following error:
E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/http could not be found.
Looking in /usr/lib/apt ,I have no methods directory however http (as
well as cdrom ftp copy file gpz gzip) is in /usr/lib/apt . I am using
RH7.2 . Should I create a methods directory and move those files there?
Thanks
Jim