[PlanetCCRMA] The Oxygen 8 works! ... but...

Joseph Zitt jzitt@josephzitt.com
Wed Dec 18 16:07:01 2002

Double-checking, I just tried to start jack as suggested on the Planet
CCRMA soundapps page, but with pretty much the same result:

[root@gimel midisport-firmware]# jackstart -R -d alsa -d hw -r 44100
jackd 0.41.0
Copyright 2001-2002 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
creating alsa driver ... hw|1024|2|44100|swmon
ALSA lib pcm_hw.c:866:(snd_pcm_hw_open) open /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p failed:
No such file or directory
ALSA: Cannot open PCM device alsa_pcm/hw
cannot load driver module alsa
jack main caught signal 15
[root@gimel midisport-firmware]#

--