[PlanetCCRMA] RE: [ardour-dev] Ardour compile problem

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Dec 13 11:34:02 2002

Jan,
   Indeed, I did seem to have a new (Dec.) and an old (Oct.) copy of jack.h.
Thanks. I have moved the old one and am rebuilding.

   Should I do a "make clean" at this point? I would be a bit worried that
possibly some of the object files might be wrong?

Thanks,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: ardour-dev-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:ardour-dev-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
eviltwin69@cableone.net
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:31 AM
To: Paul Davis; Mark Knecht
Cc: PlanetCCRMA; Ardour-Z-Dev-List
Subject: RE: [ardour-dev] Ardour compile problem

Mark,

    I had the same problem and it turned out that I had an old copy of
jack.h in /usr/local/include.  This must have been a holdover from before I
started installing everything in /usr instead of /usr/local.  Search your
system for all instances of jack.h and make sure you have only one copy in
the correct location.

Jan