[PlanetCCRMA] Simple test - alsaplayer

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Tue Dec 10 17:57:01 2002

Fernando,
   If you build it, I will test it, but I'm a little concerned that this
might actually be another version of this kernel drive-reordering
problem I've been having.

/dev/cdrom -> /dev/hdd

I'm worried that possibly hdd under the RH kernel has a new name when I
boot under the Planet kernel...

I'll look for your announcement and keep my fingers crossed...

Mark