[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: Re: [Alsa-devel] PCI_DEVICE_ID_XILINX_HAMMERFALL_DSP]

Tue Dec 10 14:38:01 2002

>    Apparent success! Info below. This is with the new rpms from 11AM.

Looks good. I must have messed up with which file I copied to the web
site after the builds :-(

>    However, I wonder if I should delete everything from my modules.conf
> and rerun alsaconf just to make sure modules.conf has proper
> configuration?

Not really necessary, I guess.

You do have to edit the generated modules.conf by hand and change all
instances of "snd_" in the options lines to "". Options in the latest
version of alsa are not prepended by "snd_" any more and the alsaconf
script has not yet been updated in the planetccrma pages...

Glad to know the sound driver is finally loading!
-- Fernando