[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP 9652 patch - Failed Dependencies

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Mon Dec 9 15:51:02 2002

Thanks.

I'm now wondering if it makes sense for people like me to try and read
the init_module code to understand what it's doing and why it's
failing...

A bit of a rhetorical question I'm sure. (Unless some super-programmer
type is listening and takes pity on me!) ;-)

Thanks again. I'll keep trying.

Do people here think this would be addressed at all on Alsa-dev or
somewhere else? To me it seems like there's a definite problem, and I
Can test any fixes in minutes.

Comments welcomed.

Thanks