[PlanetCCRMA] Alsa Modular Synth crashes PC

dougall irving dougalli@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 15:01:00 2002

I'm using the latest version of AMS from the planet and have found it
crashes my whole system.  It loads the GUI then it freezes.  I cannot close
the window, kill X or do anything much other than reboot.  Does anyone else
have this trouble?  Could there some libs I need to update also?  I was
under the impression apt-get should let me know if there are some missing
dependencies. I'm running RH8 with the planet kernel and alsa drivers.