[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Source rpms.

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 16:54:01 2002

Steve,
   This was a wonderful fix to 1/2 of my problems. No issues at all with
the extra storage areas where I'm putting sessions and source code.
Worked great in both kernels.

   To you know of any similar way to label a swap partition? If I had an
answer to that one I would need Fernando to do anything at all at the
kernel level.

   And I can always just mess with my fstab file when I need to. I'd
even be happy to have a script change the fstab based on which kernel I
booted. Funky, but even that would work....

Thanks very much,
Mark