[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP 9652 patch

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 16:51:01 2002

Fernando,
   Going to go get them all now. I'll let you know how it goes. However,
Paul said in a private mail that the 1 line patch was required in my
case. The 0x64 in the patch matches the rev number that alsaconf is
seeing when I install the card, and must be in the HDSP driver to get
the driver to recognize the card.

   Let me see how this goes. Who know.....it might work! ;-)

Thanks,
Mark