[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Source rpms.

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sun Dec 8 06:18:01 2002

Steve,
   I'm sure you did the right thing. When I loaded the Athlon file from
the config directory, I saw this option also. I believe this is there
because of the low-latency patch that Fernando applied.

   I ended up looking at two or three of the config files. They all have
this option, so I'm sure we need it.

Mark