[PlanetCCRMA] emi26 tips?

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Thu Dec 5 18:58:01 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:24:14 -0800 (PST), Ryan Gallagher <ryanpg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hya,
>
> I'm new to the planet.  First, Fernando, you are doing
> an amazing job answering all this email (and doing all
> the ccrma package stuff too)!
>
> Secondly,  I'm using the emagic emi 2|6 usb audio
> interface currently.  And here's the deal...

    Well, I'm by NO MEANS an Alsa maven, but I do have it running, and running simply...so I have at least one successful install.  :)

    Freshrpms.net has a special document on this- make sure you consult with it, as it just might help you out.  It sure worked for me- I had it running in only 10-20 minutes for an SBLive...

    Good Luck!

ICQ  5119262