[PlanetCCRMA] MidiSport 2X2 problems

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Wed Dec 4 10:26:01 2002

OK, I came home ill with a cold and just got this email. I'll do some
experimenting and get back to you later.

I presume that this means (if it works) that I can't warm boot back into
Windows? I must power down from Linux, then power up into Windows? Or I
suppose if I warm booted into Windows but detached the USB cable then it
might work?

Thanks,
Mark