[PlanetCCRMA] RE: [Rosegarden-user] RG make issue:undefined symbol: __ti15QGPluginManager

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Tue Dec 3 16:51:02 2002

Fernando,
   Welcome back from your travels. I hope you had a good time.

   I don't know what's going on with this problem. I do not, at this
time, think it's necessarily the Planet RPMs. I've checked 3 of my
machines. The two running KDE are fine. The one running fluxbox is
not.Why should that matter?

   If you could just verify what C compiler was used in creating the Qt
RPM you provide I would appreciate it greatly.

With best regards,
Mark