[PhDs] LINK CORRECTION - DISTRACTFOLD @Feb12 7.30PM

Kimia Koochakzadeh-Yazdi kkoochak at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 11:25:32 PST 2023

Dear all,

My apologies for the double emailing; This is the correct event page<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/events/distractfold> for our upcoming concert at CCRMA STAGE, on February 12, 2023, at 7.30pm. The concert will be followed by a reception.

Thank you,
Kimia

Kimia Koochakzadeh-Yazdi
Composer | Performer | Sound Artist