[PhDs] Desk Assignment: Winter 2024

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 4 12:52:17 PST 2023

Hi all,

As I mentioned at the beginning of this year, we will be updating the desk usage each quarter to make sure we're accommodating as many people as possible.

I still have the original form of who wanted a desk and for which quarters, so if you're not here in Winter, your email ends here. Thanks. (Unless your plans changed, if then email me!)

If you're on campus in winter, please respond to me before Dec 15 with one of the following options: (can be over text/in person too)

  1.  you have a desk and want to keep it.
  2.  you have a desk and don't need it for winter
  3.  you don't have a permanent desk yet and want one.

FYI, a reminder of the desk allocation procedure!
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Desk_Allocation_at_CCRMA

And the current desk layout:
[Image.png]

Best,