[PhDs] Union Kick Off Rally - 11 AM Today - White Plaza

Lloyd May lloydmay at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:15:02 PDT 2023

Hello Music Grads!

Today is the kick-off rally for the Stanford Graduate Workers Union!! Come join us at the kick off rally today at 11 AM in White Plaza (claw fountain in front of the book store)! We will have shirts, music, and opportunities for you to sign union cards!

MASTERs, PHDs, and DMAs are all welcome!!

For more information, see the unionizing website:
https://sgwu.us/

If you are not here in person today, sign your union card digitally here, and just send me an email letting me know you signed digitally (just so I can keep track):
https://uecrm.knack.com/join-ue#stanford/

Even if you are graduating this year, your signature on a union card is SO important to us moving this effort forward towards a more equitable graduate experience at Stanford.

Questions? Check out this FAQ<https://sgwu.us/faq/> or feel free to email me.

Cheers,
Lloyd
-
Lloyd May He/Him
CCRMA<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/> Ph.D. Candidate
ASSU Director of Disability Advocacy
Rich and Sue Sugden Family Graduate Fellow
lloydmay at stanford.edu