[PhDs] CCRMA PhD 6th Year Funding

Mike Mulshine mrmulshine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:33:14 PDT 2020

A quick clarification (now represented in the form descriptions as well):
This effort is *not* fundamentally linked to the effects of the pandemic,
but represents a general push to secure funding for 6 years for all Music
PhDs (hopefully current and hereafter) by demonstrating the realities of
the financial needs of us Grad students to faculty and other higher
officials.

-Mike