[PhDs] Unions

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 26 22:13:32 PDT 2020

Just in the interest of transparency, I am on the list and have good administrative reasons to continue to be, however we did make this for you all, and if you feel strongly that you would like it only to be CCRMA PhDs I will unsubscribe (but I still need to be an admin). Let me know.

Nette