[neuromusiclab] CCRMA openhouse Neuromusic contribution (poster, juke box) solicitation

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 29 10:31:04 PDT 2024

Hey all,

I can contribute to the jukebox and set up my VR in the lab so people can try it on. I love the idea of having a live EEG demo with one person in the booth, and I can also set up my VR environments so people can try it out (with one of the pianos). Also, I still have 2 posters that I can contribute.

On a side note, I’m planning a re-wiring of the lab at some point in the quarter. Would anyone be interested in helping out? I would also need to check with anyone doing studies at the moment, so we can accommodate those setups as well.

Best,

Marise