[neuromusiclab] CCRMA openhouse Neuromusic contribution (poster, juke box) solicitation

matt matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 28 09:49:58 PDT 2024

Sure, I’m happy to help set up reverb VR piano or anything else.

Usually if we do something like that for the open house then either we let the public try the “behavioral” part of the apparatus (i.e., uncapped) and/or we have one “ringer” from the lab be capped so that people can see the live EEG.

Thanks all!

-Matt

  --
CCRMA Executive Director (he, his, him)
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~matt     650-723-4971 x304

If you have received this email outside of your working hours, feel free to respond when you are back at work.