[neuromusiclab] A short 10 min(max) survey on Music Perception - Western Classical trained only

Vidya Rangasayee (வித்யா ரங்கசாயீ) vidya at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 1 09:58:17 PST 2024

[Sorry for the cross-posting]

Hello all

I am running a short survey to understand how Western classical trained
participants perceive different music samples. It is very short and
shouldn't take more than 10 minutes of your time,
I would like to have at least 10 responses by this weekend. It would really
help my study if you could take this and encourage some of your musician
friends to take it. I really appreciate the support.

Here's the survey link:
https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ba5iLEfa4RCbdfo

Thanks
Vidya