[neuromusiclab] Lab meeting schedule for Spring poll

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 1 20:11:10 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Hope your day1 in Spring quarter is going alright.
Thanks to those who contribute to the open house presentation.

I made a poll for when2meet to find out the weekly schedule.
Please fill this out by Wednesday mid-day.
https://www.when2meet.com/?24416992-xl7WG

For the first meeting we can talk about how to organize the open house
stuff too.

Also I made zoom slots for this Thursday/Friday in the Wiki - please
sign up.
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Takako.27s_Schedule

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308