[neuromusiclab] next week: Lab meeting, Colloquim, and Friday Happy Hour!

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Oct 14 14:57:15 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

we have new members!!  Let's get together on Friday to welcome Anna,
Richard (1st year MA/MST), and Satoshi visiting from Japan! We'll gather
up at NOLA (535 Ramona St, Palo Alto) at 5pm for Happy Hour drink and
dinner. As I understand NOLA does not take reservations so we'll be
there around 5pm and find each other.

On Wednesday, let's hear about Satoshi's drummer study story in the
CCRMA Colloquium 5:30pm.

Also Wednesday 2-3:30pm we have Marise, Kunwoo, and possibly Vidya's
updates in the lab meeting (I know, some of you cannot join this
timewindow, but we'll set up a special meeting outside this schedule if
we need one ad hoc).

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308