[neuromusiclab] Wednesday party RSVP

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Nov 18 18:56:12 PST 2023

Hi there,

Thank you everyone for great work in sharing ideas and tips these days.
As I sent a message last night we will have a gathering at my place in
Redwood city on Wednesday for those who are around.

Please let me know how many of you are coming by Monday noon (so that I
can buy meat in the afternoon) also if you haven't been here I'll send
you the house address. It's walkable from Caltrain station or Samtrans
bus stop like I do everyday.

The food planning spreadsheet is:
http://xn--https-0o4d6f7gxdydd1i//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SXI65Dl9d31zHPstIA5bChRKxUZIaWc0XHjK3Agge8A/edit#gid=0

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308