[neuromusiclab] Special lab seminar: Alex Han's practice talk Friday 11am

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Nov 13 13:53:29 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

please join me in the lab (or zoom) at 11am Friday for Alex's conference
talk practice, and give him support and feedback.

This Wednesday, I wonder if Marise wants to do more brainstorming for
the new experiment design, or if someone wants to get feedback on
something. Please let me know.

Best,
Takako
---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308