[neuromusiclab] Takako's home BBQ on March 26 Sunday 5pm

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Mar 22 21:04:25 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The final week of the very eventful quarter is wrapping up and I am
happy to celebrate together with you all.

The list of the attendees I have heard from is:

Barbara
Kunwoo
Marise
Mark
Julia
Benny
Kathleen+1
Emily

If you haven't responded yet planning to come (or I forgot including you
above)
please let me know before I go to grocery shopping on Friday!

If you are planning to bring something (not too labor/cost-intensive)
here is the planning sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHTIj6gz2yvwGCaN4L5VH_Q3fhJ6SlZQAqbT7HYtSJg/edit#gid=0'

very looking forward,

Takako