[neuromusiclab] Powered-up version 'repair_steps_12_data2.m' release!

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Apr 15 16:02:05 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

finally I was able to make a new one for the EEG data drift-step
cleaning.

/user/t/takako/MATLAB/eeg_analysis/repair_steps_12_data2.m

(1) Who wants to use it
This is for you if you are interested in the 'beta-band' analysis. But,
if you are only interested in 'alpha' perhaps the previous version was
fine - no need to redo everything.

(2) How you'd use it
You can use it with do_?_bst_run_repair_steps, and rename the function
inside: we have '2' now in the function name. After that, you should
re-epoch.

Any questions please let me know. Enjoy!

Please let me know how it looks like for your new time-frequency
spectrogram plot!

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308