[neuromusiclab] This Friday Lab zoom meeting at 12pm (Sep 9)

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 8 12:07:56 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
hope you are surviving the heat wave!
We will do the zoom meeting at noon tomorrow.
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/2479887649?pwd=S3ordkJtcnFacEV0QkJ4NjV6VmttZz09
Our plan is hearing the updates of Marise's room space audio-visual
perception study and room-reverb MMN study.
Then we will hear about Kathleen's new Subito-piano temporal gap audio
files.
Also we hopefully see some of our new/returning people in the mix.
Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308