[neuromusiclab] Neuromusic lab meeting time poll

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 2 12:37:08 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Hope your week 1 was a good start! Now I am hoping to set the lab
meeting time (1hour).

If you can fill this out by the end of Tuesday. that would be
appreciated.

https://www.when2meet.com/?17098536-Iaz4u

The listed week is Oct 6-12, but basically the time we want to find
should work for the most of the fall quarter. So if something is already
up for the listed days, but if you could use that time for the coming
weeks, please use that slot too.

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308